For better delivery of services, the College library adopts the following rules and regulations:
- The library is open from 7:30 to 12:00 noon and 1:00 to 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday).Library users may avail of library services on Saturdays depending upon request.
- Only students with ID cards shall be allowed entry in the library.
- Only one book at a time shall be issued to a borrower.
- Borrowing time for reference, reserved and Filipiniana book is one hour subject to renewal.
- Reference materials are to be used in the reading room only.
- The book card must be completely filled up before the book is issued to the borrower.
- Students engaged in special research may be allowed to take home more than one reference for overnight use.
- Students assigned to Supervised Study during class hours should be supervised by the teacher in charge in their respective rooms.
- Library rooms are for study and research work only.
- A lost book should be replaced with the same kind or its latest edition and the corresponding fee must be paid.
- Vandalism shall be reported immediately to concerned authorities.
- Maintain silence and order in the library premises at all times.
- Return all reading materials properly and orderly after use.
- Maintain cleanliness in the library premises at all times.
- Smoking, eating and drinking in the library premises are prohibited.
- Handle all library materials with care.
- Arrange all pieces of furniture before leaving the reading room.