QUALIFICATION FOR MinSCAT–CAT:
You are qualified to take the MinSCAT-CAT, if;
- You have completed senior high school.
- You are high school graduate on or before March 2015.
- You are ALS certified eligible for admission to College.
- Must not have taken any college subject/s previously;
- Must not be taking any college subject/s at present; and
- Students enrolled in vocational courses or those not leading to a degree programs can apply for the MinSCAT-CAT.
Present Original and Submit photocopy only.
- Form 138(Report Card)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character.
- Authenticated (NSO/PSA) Birth Certificate.
- 2 pcs. Identical 2x2 photo with white background and name tag. (DELA CRUZ, JUANA CRUZ)
- Accomplished MinSCAT-CAT Form (FM-GC-01).
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR AN UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAM:
To qualify in a particular undergraduate degree program, the applicant needs to choose from among the list of courses offered in the College. The applicant needs to indicate the choice of course with its corresponding course code in the MinSCAT College admission Test Application Form. (E.g. BS Agroforestry is coded 1101).
THE MinSCAT-CAT APPLICATION:
- Obtain application forms from Guidance and Counseling Office of any of the three campuses or download from http://minscat.edu.ph
- Fill up the MinSCAT FM-GC-01 form in print and bold letters.
- Requirements should be clipped to the application form.
- Submit the completed and Accomplished application from and requirements to any of the three campuses you want to enroll in.
- Wait for the TEST PERMIT once your application form is submitted
*Take note of your scheduled date, time, venue and room
Laboratory High School Department
MinSCAT maintains Laboratory High School that serves as training ground for the student teachers. The Secondary Department adopts the Basic Education Curriculum (BEC)
Requirements for First Year Only
- Entrance Examination
- Physical and Medical Exams (School Clinic)
- Elementary Report Card (Form 138)
- Four (4) pieces 1" x 1" recent color photo
- Application Letter (personal hand written) for admission
- Graduate School (GS) Form No. 1 - 1 copy from Registrar's Office
- Original Transcript of Record with "FOR STUDY PURPOSES" remark
- Two (2) copies of Recommendation (from previous Professors/Instructors)
- Permit to Study (if presently employed)
- Two (2) copies ID pictures 2" x 2" size
For more Information:
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
LOLITA M. PINE